As a plastic surgeon, I am at safety and long-term patient satisfaction during each and every surgical procedure. It should be noted that aesthetic surgery is not medically warranted, therefore, it can be deferred at any time, for any reason! Complications resulting from plastic surgery can be minimalized if the patient undergoing the operation is in optimal health.
- 1995 – Qualified in Medicine ’summa cum laude” as a general practitioner from the University of Debrecen, Faculty of Medicine
- 1995 – 2000 – Vocational training course in general surgery at the Department of General Surgery of Kenézy Gyula Hospital and Polyclinic of Hajdú–Bihar County
- 2000 – Qualification in general surgery
- 2001 - 2003 Vocational training course in plastic surgery at the Plastic Surgery Department of Honvéd Hospital, the Burns Unit of Szent István Hospital, Seffer - Renner Private Clinic, and the Private Hospital in Telki.
- 2003 – Special qualification (with distinction) in plastic surgery
- 2001 - 2004 – Private Hospital in Telki
- 2004 – Clinic of Istenhegy, Budapest
- 2011 - 2020 Buda Aesthetic Centre
- 2020 - Magyar plasztikai sebészeti központ
- Teachers and mentors I will be forever grateful are:
- Dr. Hajdú Zoltán, Dr. Donáth Antal, Dr. Tamás Róbert, Dr. Seffer István and Dr. Traub Alfréd
- Memberships in Professional Societies:
- MPHEST Section of Private Physicians, Hungarian Surgical Society, Hungarian Plastic Remedial, Aesthetic, Surgical Society
- I regularly attend professional courses and conferences in Hungary and abroad.
- Language proficiency: English, Spanish and German
- Specialization: breast augmentation, breast enhancement
HBO Miss Plastic (excerpt)